The Katia Linen jumpsuit is designed for my personal need of lazy dressing without sacrificing style. It’s meant to take you from your work desk to your bike for some grocery shopping, back home for a zoom happy hour with your favorite bottle of shiraz and finally crashing on your couch cuddling your adopted pup while snoozing off to a show starring or produced by my girl, Mindy Kaling.
Damn! That was a mouthful! But this jumpsuit is for EVERYTHING. Let me lay down the facts:
- Made of 100% Linen. Linen is made of flax and is a naturally anti-microbial material that dries super fast. So no need to worry about getting drenched in a pool of your own sweat when putting in miles on your bike.
- Made in NYC by a WOC owned factory!
- Cropped wide leg style but has button/button hole closure on leg opening for optional tapered leg while riding. This way your chic wide leg won’t get caught on your chain or water bottle cage.
- Button front closure and big front pockets for all all your monies and phone.
- Back facing has Peruvian Ribbon Binding for a taste of my Peruvian heritage.
- Please see care instruction on tag located on leg side seam.
- Colors: Black and Aqua/Tan iridescent that makes you look like a beautiful rainbow fish in the sunlight.
Some suggestions for sizing:
I am 4’10”, 34A chest, size 25 Levis. In photos I am wearing an XS. I usually wear an XS but I prefer a loose cozy fit for lounging so I size up to a Small. Please also size up if you are more blessed in the chest area.More sizing info on my super professional “measurement stuff” in photo gallery.
For more info please check out videos on instagram: @therealcasaverde
Please note there will be a $6 restocking fee for refunds, but exchange requests are free! You will just need to cover costs of shipping.